● Accomplishes warehouse operations human resource objectives by training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, and disciplining employees; enforcing policies and procedures；communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions;
● Achieves warehouse operations operational objectives by contributing warehouse operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits;
● Develops warehouse operations system improvements by analyzing process work flow, manning and space requirements, and equipment layout;
● Meets warehouse operations financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
● Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
● Secures property by developing protection and access policies and procedures; coordinating patrols with security department.
● At least 3 years working experience in the Warehouse Management fields, with recent departmental Manager role;
● Processing and sorting system operation experience preferred;
● Possession of practical knowledge and actual working experience in Both Chinese and European corporations, extensive comprehension in enterprise Culture are essential for this position;
● Fluency (writing and speaking) in Chinese and English;
● Ability to manage team members effectively;
● Ability to accurately analyze information;
● Data entry and data processing skills and Reporting skills;
● Maintaining attention to detail;
● Ability to work multitasks.
Yun Express provides 50+ logistics services for cross-border e-Commerce users
One contact for European delivery solutions
Large network with over 100 carriers
Optimization of your delivery performance