YunExpress Europe, the European headquarter of YunExpress, is a global cross-border e-commerce logistics provider that focuses on European markets. Founded in 2019, YunExpress Europe has already set up its operational branches in 15 European countries and has been providing services in over 30 countries within two years. To enhance our team, we are now looking for someone to fill the role of Marketing Specialist. If you're a passionate self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit, YunExpress Europe is a perfect place to develop your career. Apply now!
● Work within the Marketing Department with the main focus on developing (re)branding strategy, executing online/offline marketing communication (such as website and events), setting up corporate identity, conducting graphic designs and maintaining social media platforms;
● Responsible for content management and assist in content development and materials creation invarious channels, such as website, social media posts, interview articles, etc. Update platforms frequently to promote the brand YunExpress in Europe and our G2G (Global to Global) products;
● Develop different customer touch points, namely website, tracking systems, social media platforms and e-commerce platforms. Maintain the existing marketing tools to optimize online user experience;
● Coordinate with different regions in Europe to collect the demand of corporate identity in warehouses and offices. Support all regions to develop local-specific marketing materials. Provide consulting advices on Go-To-Market strategy;
● Build cross-functional collaboration with various teams in YunExpress Headquarter in China, such as Marketing, Sales, IT, Design and Procurement departments. Be able to influence all levels of the organization without hierarchical power;
● Assist in marketing research and monitor various KPI’s, such as competitors performance, campaign ROI results, website traffic, leads, etc. in order to maximize marketing outcome.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing Management, Supply Chain Management or other related fields;
● Excellent communication and presentation skills;
● Fluency (writing and speaking) in English and Chinese. Other language proficiency is a plus;
● Outstanding problem solving skills;
● Team player, with strong interpersonal skills;
● Understanding market dynamics and customer requirement in logistics sector;
● Experience with social media and web design is a plus;
● Good computer skills in MS Office. Other marketing related software (such as SEO/SEA, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, etc.) is a plus.
Yun Express provides 50+ logistics services for cross-border e-Commerce users
One contact for European delivery solutions
Large network with over 100 carriers
Optimization of your delivery performance